cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] Heartbeat and CC

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Maarten Zeinstra <mz AT kl.nl>
  • To: Matt Lee <mattl AT creativecommons.org>, cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Heartbeat and CC
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 23:14:50 +0200

Hi Matt,

Fast pickup, good luck tracking them down. Did you test the vulnerability of creativecommons.org. I read about http://filippo.io/Heartbleed/ which claims to be able to check  vulnerability.

I had a discussion once with Dan about the services by Creative Commons, he had a list of all domains hosted under creativecommons.org. You should probably check that list if you haven't already.

I tried going to https://search.creativecommons.org but got directed to https://api.creativecommons.org/ which had an expired certificate. Don’t know if that is related

Cheers,

Maarten
--