cc-devel - [cc-devel] Heartbeat and CC

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Matt Lee <mattl AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-devel] Heartbeat and CC
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 13:00:08 -0400

My timing is great -- take over all the machines, and now I have to
patch a bunch of them against the Heartbeat SSL vulnerability.

Luckily(?) many of them are on Debian Squeeze, which is too old to be
affected. I'll be reissuing the SSL certificate anyway, for the donate
and main websites.

Let me know if there's any SSL sites under creativecommons.org that
aren't working as they should and I'll get on it.

Best,

matt