cc-devel - [cc-devel] Unable to add Creative Commons HTML code to my blog

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Harris Schneiderman <harris AT htechsolutions.biz>
  • To: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-devel] Unable to add Creative Commons HTML code to my blog
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 21:31:31 +0000

Hello,

I recently visited the website http://creativecommons.org and selected a license for my blog content.  I used the website to generate the HTML code.  I have made ZERO modifications to the HTML that is generated.

I would like to add this HTML code to my blog which is built using SharePoint Online.  For some reason, the HTML code from your website does not appear to be compatible.  I am unable to save any blog entries which contain this code.  I have tested other snippets of HTML code which work fine with SharePoint Online.  So there is something about the HTML code from http://creativecommons.org which is not compatible.

Can someone please help me troubleshoot this issue?

Thank you,

Harris Schneiderman