cc-devel - [cc-devel] Help us test a new WPLicense WordPress plugin

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: BjornW <burobjorn AT gmail.com>
  • To: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-devel] Help us test a new WPLicense WordPress plugin
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 22:44:31 +0100

Hi everybody,

We (Tarmo and me) would like to announce a first alpha release (not ready for production!) of the new WPLicense plugin which helps you license your WordPress content.

Download it here:
https://github.com/tarmot/wp-cc-plugin/releases/tag/release-2.0-alpha

We welcome any bug reports, issues or general feedback on WPLicense.

Preferably create a new issue in our Github issue tracker or send an email to me (burobjorn AT gmail.com) if you're not able (or willing to use Github).

Thanks,

grtz
BjornW

  • [cc-devel] Help us test a new WPLicense WordPress plugin, BjornW, 02/19/2014