cc-devel - [cc-devel] Fwd: Dan Mills transition from CC

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Catherine Casserly <cathy AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-devel <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-devel] Fwd: Dan Mills transition from CC
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 20:38:10 -0800

Dear CC Development Community,

I am writing to share with you that Dan Mills will be leaving CC. For specific details, see the note appended below, shared earlier today with staff.

We are planning for a smooth transition for the organization, and Dan has been gracious to commit to remaining until the hand off is secure and complete.

We will miss Dan and his many talents.

Cathy