cc-devel - [cc-devel] Recruiting a software developer

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Jonas Öberg <jonas AT coyote.org>
  • To: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-devel] Recruiting a software developer
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 15:29:51 +0100

Hi all,

I thought this might be of interest to some of you here: we're
expanding our team here at Commons Machinery and looking for a
software developer to join us. In particular, we're looking for
experience from:

* Web UI development
* Devops experience of building and running web services
* C# and .NET framework, especially solutions for Office

And as usual, knowledge of metadata standards; CC-REL, EXIF, XMP, RDF,
as well as Creative Commons generally, is always wished for.

Here are the details:

http://commonsmachinery.se/get-involved/job-openings/

Sincerely,
Jonas

  • [cc-devel] Recruiting a software developer, Jonas Öberg, 01/22/2014