cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] Doubt on non-commercial

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Shrinivasan T <tshrinivasan AT gmail.com>
  • To: Tarmo Toikkanen <tarmo.toikkanen AT iki.fi>
  • Cc: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Doubt on non-commercial
  • Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 00:26:14 -0800

Thanks for the reply.

It means, even though if a author released his digital content in
CC-NC, he can give rights to any publishers for printing with "All
rights reserved for publishers" license.

Can a CC-NC licensed digital content be printed with some other
license ( Non CC ), with the author's permission?

This seems the author can release his content in multiple license for
various medium.

Am I right?

Apologies for many questions.

Getting so many questions from public when I do evangelism for CC.