cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] Doubt on non-commercial

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Tarmo Toikkanen <tarmo.toikkanen AT iki.fi>
  • To: Shrinivasan T <tshrinivasan AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Doubt on non-commercial
  • Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 10:16:23 +0200

You solve the issue by contacting the authors of the content you need, and negotiate a permission for your use.

What authors can do already is use CC+, meaning they give out a CC license and indicate where and how to gain (usually, purchase) access to additional rights.

--
Tarmo Toikkanen
tarmo AT iki.fi