cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] Some queries on creative commons license

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Shrinivasan T <tshrinivasan AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Mr. Puneet Kishor" <punkish AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Some queries on creative commons license
  • Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 21:40:01 +0530

> > another doubt.
> >
> > If a blogger releases the content under CC, attribution, share alike,
> > non commercial license online,
> >
> > if a publisher wants to bring printer version of the book for selling,
> >
> > what to do?
>

> Ask the blogger for permission.
>

> > Is the blogger can provide commercial options for the publisher only?
> > still making digital content sharing free of cost?
>

> Yes, and yes.

Can you give some links to read on how an author can give different license for different people for the same content.?

I want my content to be free for all sharing online non commercially.

But I have authorised publishers want to print and sell, so that I can get royalty.

I don't want non authorized unknown  publishers, print books with my content, sell and make money, without my knowledge or paying me.

How this is possible in cc?