cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] Spamlinks on the CC wiki

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: BjornW <burobjorn AT gmail.com>
  • To: Maarten Zeinstra <mz AT kl.nl>, Mike Linksvayer <ml AT gondwanaland.com>
  • Cc: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Spamlinks on the CC wiki
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 14:14:51 +0100

Hi,

If I understand correctly there is no one at the moment from HQ who has
time to pick these chores up? That's a shame, cause these spamlinks
can't be good for CC.org pagerank. What can we do to install the tool
mentioned by Mike? Btw in my own experience asking for confirmation will
drastically reduce the amount of spam...

grtz
BjornW