cc-devel - [cc-devel] Spamlinks on the CC wiki

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: BjornW <burobjorn AT gmail.com>
  • To: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-devel] Spamlinks on the CC wiki
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 12:36:56 +0100

Hi,

I just noticed some spam links on the CC wiki. See
http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Web_Services in the paragraph
'Documentation' there are words like 'sepatu' linking to an url I won't
repeat here.

Not sure if this is the only page, but perhaps someone of CC HQ could
run some sort of spam link checker over the wiki?

grtz
BjornW
--

met vriendelijke groet,
Bjorn Wijers

* b u r o b j o r n .nl *
digitaal vakmanschap | digital craftsmanship

Werkdagen:
Van maandag t/m donderdag vanaf 10:00
Vrijdag is voor experimenteren en eigen projecten.

Postbus 14145
3508 SE Utrecht
The Netherlands

tel: +31 6 49 74 78 70