cc-devel - [cc-devel] Anyone at MozFest?

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Jonas Öberg <jonas AT coyote.org>
  • To: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-devel] Anyone at MozFest?
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 10:20:37 +0200

Hi all,

will anyone from here be at MozFest in London next week? We'll be present (not me personally, but Peter, Astrid and Leena from my team) and host a session in the science track on Saturday the 26th at 16-17. You're welcome to join us!

While the session is very open and the topic of attribution broad, two of the topics that are on the top of our mind is:

Where should metadata/information reside, in a central registry or embedded in the file itself?
How many generations of information belong embedded with one work, if at all?

We'll also cover some of the work we've done so far (our Copy with RDFa plugin for Firefox for instance) and what our plans are for further work.

Sincerely,
Jonas

  • [cc-devel] Anyone at MozFest?, Jonas Öberg, 10/18/2013