cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] Interesting problem

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Maarten Zeinstra <mz AT kl.nl>
  • To: Mike Linksvayer <ml AT gondwanaland.com>
  • Cc: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org devel" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Interesting problem
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 15:29:00 +0200

Hi Mike,

Ah yes, there just seem to be any interest/funding in this development and
advocacy around this.

You say that you should simple point AttributionURL to "" but that is not as
simple with the examples I found. I now use:

<a xmlns:cc="http://creativecommons.org/ns#";
href="http://www.creativecommons.nl/"; property="cc:attributionName"
rel="cc:attributionURL">
Creative Commons Nederland</a>

Should I change that into

Creative Commons Nederland</span>

or should I do something else? I tried this today but the metadata scraper
does not seem to work today.

Cheers,

Maarten
--