cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] protocol relative/https urls on Creative Commons pages

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Kat Walsh <kat AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Nathan Kinkade <nkinkade AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org developers" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] protocol relative/https urls on Creative Commons pages
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 12:46:35 -0700

Nathan K's summary is a fair statement of where we are--after some
consultation we drew out the boundaries of what elements of the page
are and are not legal code that cannot be changed, and determined that
markup changes that do not modify the actual license are allowable. We
haven't yet set this down in a formal policy but will in the near
future.

-Kat