cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] protocol relative/https urls on Creative Commons pages

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Nathan Yergler <nathan AT yergler.net>
  • To: Jonas Öberg <jonas AT coyote.org>
  • Cc: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org developers" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] protocol relative/https urls on Creative Commons pages
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 09:23:59 -0700

I don't remember which repo those were stored in. There used to be a
poorly maintained list of repositories in the wiki, but I suspect
that's been culled (since it was usually incomplete).

Keep in mind those legalcode pages are static and the organizational
commitment is to *not* change them once they're published.

NRY