cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] Interpreting ccREL vocab

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Maarten Zeinstra <mz AT kl.nl>
  • To: Jonas Öberg <jonas AT coyote.org>
  • Cc: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Interpreting ccREL vocab
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 17:59:29 +0200

Hi Jonas,

To be clear, this is the description of the namespace:

"credit be given to copyright holder and/or author" according to view-source:https://creativecommons.org/schema.rdf

So I read this as a binary that when present credit should be given. It does not specify a way to do that, and I think it shouldn't as well.

Cheers,

Maarten

--
Kennisland