cc-devel - [cc-devel] Using liblicense and exiv2 togther

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Anhad Jai Singh <ffledgling AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-devel] Using liblicense and exiv2 togther
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 14:44:59 +0530

Hi everyone,

I'm planning on working on a project that's going to use liblicense and the exiv2 library to add and embed meta-data regarding the license, author and so on into media files.

After looking at the liblicense library, I realize that it hasn't been updated in about 4 to 5 years, so is it still okay to use? Also I'd like the cc community's views on the idea of using both of these together and any obvious issues that come to mind.

--
Regrads,
Anhad Jai Singh (:ffledgling)