cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] Creative Commons Summit 2013

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Maarten Zeinstra <mz AT kl.nl>
  • To: Jonas Öberg <jonas AT coyote.org>
  • Cc: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Creative Commons Summit 2013
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 10:45:41 +0200

Hi Jonas,

That would be a good idea. What topics would you have in mind?

CC-NL can
talk about embedded metadata in sound for our sounds of the netherlands
project (geluidvannederland.nl)
talk about Europeana Licensing Framework, something that the DPLA is also
interested in.
talk about the effect for licensing for Cultural Heritage and the effect of
Wikimedia collaboration for that sector
etc.

We could also have a tips and tricks session about:
Search widget
Wordpress Template
CC-HQ could give a demo of the hosted Wordpress solution they offer
Could give a demo and the uses for the CC-APIs

My main question would be is what other parties want to hear?

Cheers,

Maarten