cc-devel - [cc-devel] Creative Commons Summit 2013

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Jonas Öberg <jonas AT coyote.org>
  • To: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-devel] Creative Commons Summit 2013
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 18:26:31 +0200

Hi Dan, and others,

I noticed that the Call for Papers for the next Creative Commons
Summit later this year is now available here:

https://docs.google.com/a/ffkp.se/forms/d/1Fd-oreSn0HwPsrLdMCaX6dkA7EFINmbgEOuPILmVcaE/viewform

Is anyone interested in doing something related to CC technology
during the summit? I will try to participate (not sure if I'll be able
to cover the costs, since it's quite far from Europe this time), and I
thought it would be a great opportunity to discuss some of our common
issues.

Sincerely,
Jonas