cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] Embedable search.creativecommons.org widget?

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Nathan Kinkade <nkinkade AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Maarten Zeinstra <mz AT kl.nl>
  • Cc: creative commons developers <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Embedable search.creativecommons.org widget?
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 09:08:56 -0500

That looks great, Maarten. It had never occurred to me before that CC
Search could be widgetized until I read your message and thought about
it for a second. It turns out the server-side fallback code for users
with javascript disabled is useful for more than just that purpose. I
think this is actually useful enough to almost warrant publishing this
to the cc-affiliates@ list, or maybe cc-community@. Various other
affiliates and/or community members might find it useful to add that
form to their websites. Would you like to pass that information on?

Nathan