cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] where-to-start

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Stas Sușcov <stas AT nerd.ro>
  • To: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] where-to-start
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 20:14:38 +0200

Hello and welcome,
I'm not from inside the CC team, but I think you could take a look at developer's wiki pages:
http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Developers

Hope it helps.
Good luck!

În data de Sun, 29 Jan 2012 20:00:58 +0200, Rj redoc <rjredoc AT gmail.com> a scris:

i forgot to mention that i have no previous experience of such projects. i
am a college student in my second year and i know basic level python.