cc-devel - [cc-devel] CC web services downtimes?

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Wendy J Bossons <wbossons AT MIT.EDU>
  • To: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-devel] CC web services downtimes?
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 22:20:17 +0000

Hello,

I'm trying to investigate an issue with our application which uses the CC web
services api. There appears to be some clustering of items in my system when
the creative commons licenses did not get set.

Is it possible that the CC web service was down or not responding at those
times? Do you have a record of when your web service may be down?

sincerely,
..\Wendy

"I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that
any conscious entity can ever hope to do."

Wendy Bossons
Senior Software Engineer
MIT Libraries
Software Analysis & Development