cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] I want to participate on GSoC 2011

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: elayne <elayne.morais AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] I want to participate on GSoC 2011
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 12:54:47 -0300

Hello!

I have seen this page (http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Developer_Challenges) and I'm interested in building CC into content creation apps.
I wonder why Google Docs doesn't provide CC licensing tools for the documents we create there.
This could be an idea for a project if Google code was open.
As my work is related to education, I would like to work on enabling CC into Sakai or Moodle.
The thing is I would be working on their code, and I don't know if I should apply for a project of theirs or if this is still CC.

Thanks a lot.

Elayne Morais
Brazil