cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] CC on WordPress

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Haggen So <haggenso AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] CC on WordPress
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 11:22:49 +0800

Hi all,

Just a side issue on multi-language. I believe the plugin currently
does not support multi-language. I wrote a hack in Javascript awhile
ago to put in the footer of WP
http://hk.creativecommons.org/archive/wp-content/themes/cchk/js/wp_lic_trans.js
. An example of the hack in action can be found at
http://hk.creativecommons.org/archive/langswitch_lang/zh/?cat=37

This is something for developers to think about ;)

Regards,

Haggen