cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] ccREL in OAI-PMH

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Maarten Zeinstra <mz AT kl.nl>
  • To: Nathan Yergler <nathan AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] ccREL in OAI-PMH
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 13:58:27 +0200

Hi Nathan,

I used this as my starting point:
which is the structure to include rdf in the OAI protocol

I derived from that that construct needs to have the following form:
<rdf:RDF

</rdf:RDF:>

Then I probably made a mistake by replacing
with
instead of replacing the first

I am equally not sure about the schemalocation.

Probably the right way to use ccREL here is:

Maarten Zeinstra

Kennisland | Knowledgeland

T: +31.20.575.6720 | E: mz AT kl.nl
www.kennisland.nl | www.knowledgeland.org