cc-devel - [cc-devel] ccREL in OAI-PMH

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Maarten Zeinstra <mz AT kl.nl>
  • To: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-devel] ccREL in OAI-PMH
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 16:35:09 +0200

Hello list,

I'm trying to make an implementation of ccREL for OAI-PMH to communicate specific ccREL information. I could not find examples or explanations how this could be added so I thought I post it on the list.
I've used the standard RDF implementation to bypass the need to have an xsd, which as far as I know there is none of ccREL is there?

That would result to a record that would like this? Wouldn't it?

<record>
<header>
<identifier>...</identifier>
<datestamp>1962-05-04T00:00:00Z</datestamp>
</header>
<metadata>
<oai_dc:dc xsi:schemaLocation="
</oai_dc:dc>