cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] GSOC - how to?

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Nivanka Fonseka <fonsekaean AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] GSOC - how to?
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 07:06:37 +0530

Hi I am writing again with reference to my previous email.

I do like to develop this wordpress / CC link. we can either use a SOAP application.
or an XMLRPC. I am much fluent in both.

Also we can in-coporate this to wordpress, and sometimes first we can have a module, then go talk
to the wordpress people and get this done.

And I think if we do a nice mashup layer for this. Like an API. we can introduce the product to other content
management systems, and blogs. like Bogger, Drupal, SilverStripe etc.

Please if anyone like this idea, drop me a line.

I am pretty confident that I can do such a thing. and i can learn alot too.

Thank you