cc-devel - [cc-devel] ccPublisher on Linux? (Ubuntu Jaunty)

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Jason Sullivan <jason0x21 AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-devel] ccPublisher on Linux? (Ubuntu Jaunty)
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 18:06:36 -0500

I have a lot of files to upload to the Internet archive, and was
looking to ccPublisher to help me with that, but it appears that that
Linux version is either not being maintained (the last update looks to
be about two years ago), or being maintained somewhere else (though I
followed the link to the repo from here:
http://wiki.creativecommons.org/CcPublisher).

The current version fails with some indecipherable (to me) Zope
incompatibility.

Is there a new version, or is this a lost cause? Thanks in advance.

--
Jason Sullivan
jason0x21 AT gmail.com