cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] CC 1.5 and embedding RDF

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Wendy Bossons <wbossons AT MIT.EDU>
  • To: Nathan Yergler <nathan AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] CC 1.5 and embedding RDF
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 11:38:58 -0500

So then either of the following are correct (first example is from the given w3 page), but the unprefixed form is safer in the sense that it's more likely to be understood by a wide range of search engines . . .

<a xmlns:cc="http://creativecommons.org/ns#"
  rel="cc:license"
  href="http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/">
  Creative Commons License