cc-devel - [cc-devel] Getting Started with CC REST Service

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Wendy Bossons <wbossons AT MIT.EDU>
  • To: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-devel] Getting Started with CC REST Service
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 11:30:17 -0400

Hello,

I am new to this list, new to Creative Commons and new to current employer. One of my first assignments is to change the current Creative Commons UI on our site from using an Iframe, to using the Rest service.

I'm not sure where to start. I tried to check out the code from http://code.creativecommons.org/viewsvn/api_client , but that gives me a 301 -- moved temporarily. (Using NetBeans). Any pointers to how to get started are appreciated.

..\Wendy

Wendy Bossons
Web Developer

Contact Information: