cc-devel - [cc-devel] [GSoC2009] Project Ideas

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "TalkOut a.k.a. Nimal" <talkout AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-devel] [GSoC2009] Project Ideas
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 02:54:16 +0530

Hi,

I'm Nimal, a final year undergraduate student in Computer Science and Engineering from University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I'm interested to doing a GSoC 2009 project with Creative Commons development. I have been involved in many open source projects development and localization for the last 4 years, including WordPress, Moodle, Firefox, Sahana, and OpenOffice. This time I got interested with some projects ideas given in the CC wiki. And they include my love for the projects and my for this licence.

I'm manily interested in the OpenOffice Plugin or the WordPress plugin and I feel they suite me and I have development experience with both those. So I would like to learn a little more about the requirements from the community as you are the people who would know this better.

I tried to catch any mentors on #cc, but couldn't get hold of any, so if there is anyone who could help me out, I'll be greatly thank full to you.

Hope to work wiht CC this GSoC.

--
Nimal

IRC: talkout