cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] Documentation for ccHost 4.5?

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Markus Petersen <markus AT mdev.dk>
  • To: Jon Phillips <jon AT rejon.org>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Documentation for ccHost 4.5?
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 15:25:46 +0100

You are, of course, right. The problem is that our time is constrained
very much, and the newest release of ccHost seemed very easily
breakable and not "polished". Suddenly it would stop working after
just changing the configuration in the administration panel, or the
uploads would fail without any further notices. We have not
encountered any of this in 4.5. Normally we would submit a lot of bug
reports, but in our case, it was just easier to revert to 4.5.

I hope you are not offended by my words. But 4.5 is probably what we
are going to continue working with. So to come back to my original
question: is there documentation available for 4.5?

Regards,
Markus