cc-devel - [cc-devel] [ cctools-Bugs-1495500 ] errors even if installation seemed fine

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "SourceForge.net" <noreply AT sourceforge.net>
  • To: noreply AT sourceforge.net
  • Subject: [cc-devel] [ cctools-Bugs-1495500 ] errors even if installation seemed fine
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:05:51 +0000

Bugs item #1495500, was opened at 2006-05-26 05:46
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by fourstones
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=559966&aid=1495500&group_id=80503

not just the latest update.
Category: cchost
Group: None

Initial Comment:
1) I have installed ccHost on my server and even if
at first glance it looked just fine as soon as I
click on any of the default menu options i get the
following error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function:
mixter_list_files()
in /web/htdocs/www.openstream.info/home/ccHost/cclib/p
hptal/phptal_cache/tpl_0_7_0_23a3bcd6c212d1ca656617364
b37b1eb.php on line 164

I have no idea on how to fix this (considering I'm a
complete newbie in php + first time I try to use
ccHost) Please help!! it is important

2) I also get this other error sometimes:

Warning: error_log
(http://www.openstream.info/ccHost/logfiles/cc-
errors.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or
directory
in /web/htdocs/www.openstream.info/home/ccHost/cclib/c
c-debug.php on line 419

3) When I try to upload any sort of file it does not
seem to upload anything, it tries, but then end up in
a blank page and nothing happens

I would very much appreciate if you coul help me out
with these problems.
Thanks
George

Comment By: Jon Phillips (kidproto)