cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] WpLicense 0.9 and JsWidget 0.92

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Asheesh Laroia <asheesh AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Bob Chao <bobchao AT iis.sinica.edu.tw>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] WpLicense 0.9 and JsWidget 0.92
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 02:06:06 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008, Bob Chao wrote:

Hi Asheesh,

I'm just tried LicenseChooser.js and found a problem on template.
In zh-TW template file:

* *http://api.creativecommons.org/jswidget/tags/0.92/template.js.zh_TW

A few strings not localizable, like the one in line 6:

and also in line 10

I would like to help fix this but don't know where to start. Should I just
translate these string for you or there's another project in
translate.creativecommons.org ?

I'll be looking into this over the next couple of days. There are PO files, which should be in translate.creativecommons.org. If they're not up to date there that's something I can hopefully fix by mid this week.

My main focus lately has been the new translation UI, but I've been on vacation and traveling lately so I'll be returning to that and my normal CC work starting today.

If you want to wait for that, that's great. If not, you an always send me the translations and I can add them myself.

Thanks for being pro-active and noticing this!

-- Asheesh.

--
I'm having fun HITCHHIKING to CINCINNATI or FAR ROCKAWAY!!