cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] Drupal/CC Lite Module

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Jon Phillips <jon AT rejon.org>
  • To: Jon Schwab <jon AT ancillaryfactory.com>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org, David Strauss <david AT fourkitchens.com>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Drupal/CC Lite Module
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 14:16:05 -0700

On Mon, 2008-06-02 at 19:48 -0500, Jon Schwab wrote:
> I'm am currently working on Rifflet.com, a site where users share
> parts of unfinished songs theyv'e recorded. Currently, when a user
> upload a song, he or she assigns it a CC license via the CC-Lite
> Drupal module. The module tags the audio with the type of license,
> but unlike normal Drupal taxonomy terms, it is not possible to search
> or sort audio by license.
>
> I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to help add this
> functionality to the module. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> Let me know if you have any questions.

First off, rifflet.com is awesome and we've blogged it on cc's main
site :) Second, can you detail the work to complete please? I'm cc'ing
expert drupal dev. david strauss who is a good portal into all things
drupal for possible advice, but would recommend you to detail what is
needed and/or if you have some capital to trade for services rendered
which will help if you need now...it would be cool to have this as
well...

Jon

> Thanks,
> Jon Schwab