cc-devel - [cc-devel] [ cctools-Bugs-1868227 ] Display: Recommends links misleading

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "SourceForge.net" <noreply AT sourceforge.net>
  • To: noreply AT sourceforge.net
  • Subject: [cc-devel] [ cctools-Bugs-1868227 ] Display: Recommends links misleading
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 19:20:41 -0700

Bugs item #1868227, was opened at 2008-01-09 23:14
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sf-robot
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=559966&aid=1868227&group_id=80503

not just the latest update.
Category: cchost
Group: cchost5_ccM3

Initial Comment:
when clicking on "your Pge", the "Uploads" tab, the "recommends" links next
to each song is actually not a link the way it is when looking at any other
artist's page.