cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] wpLicense in Wordpress 2.3.2

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Jon Phillips <jon AT rejon.org>
  • To: schalk AT alliedbridge.com
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] wpLicense in Wordpress 2.3.2
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 16:26:01 +0800

Hi Schalk, the core developers of wpLicense, asheesh and nathan are on
holiday, but will more than likely get back to you on the 2nd or 3rd :)

Jon

On Mon, 2007-12-31 at 00:32 +0200, Schalk Neethling wrote:
> Greetings everyone,
>
> I am unable top get the wpLicense Wordpress plugin to function on my
> blogs. I have tried the standard way of simply selecting the type of
> license under the options menu and ticking the box to include it in the
> standard footer as well as, using the special function
> licenseHtml($display=True).
>
> I am using verion 0.9 of wpLicense. Any help would be much appreciated.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Schalk Neethling
Jon Phillips

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon AT rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon AT gristle.org
IRC: rejon AT irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.