cc-devel - [cc-devel] wpLicense in Wordpress 2.3.2

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Schalk Neethling <schalk AT alliedbridge.com>
  • To: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-devel] wpLicense in Wordpress 2.3.2
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 00:32:06 +0200

Greetings everyone,

I am unable top get the wpLicense Wordpress plugin to function on my
blogs. I have tried the standard way of simply selecting the type of
license under the options menu and ticking the box to include it in the
standard footer as well as, using the special function
licenseHtml($display=True).

I am using verion 0.9 of wpLicense. Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Schalk Neethling

  • [cc-devel] wpLicense in Wordpress 2.3.2, Schalk Neethling, 12/30/2007