cc-devel - [cc-devel] Multiuser Wordpress plugin or widget -- per post

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "Raxit Sheth" <raxitsheth2000 AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-devel] Multiuser Wordpress plugin or widget -- per post
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 02:04:27 +0530

Hi,

we are looking for Wordpress Mu plugin/widget which allow user to Specify each post separately lic.

Currently the user has to specify the "Whole Blog" as cc, but in some cases he/she may not want to specify some content on his/her blog as cc, and in that case "Per post" concept seems helpful.

if you know any existing plugin/widget for pre post stuff please let me know.

-Raxit

  • [cc-devel] Multiuser Wordpress plugin or widget -- per post, Raxit Sheth, 12/27/2007