cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] About embedding XMP in JPEGs

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Jon Phillips <jon AT rejon.org>
  • To: Snic Huang <jmsogytr AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>, cctools-cchost AT lists.sourceforge.net
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] About embedding XMP in JPEGs
  • Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 09:30:59 -0700

On Thu, 2007-08-09 at 21:40 +0800, Snic Huang wrote:
> Hi, Jon! When you came Taiwan last week, my english conversation is
> still a little rusty. :(
>
> You has written xmp/jpeg-php module of the cctools subversion
> repository on sourceforge. I think that I will add this module to
> cchost, such as when a user uploads a jpeg image, the cchost will
> embed XMP in jpeg. What do you think?
>
> Snic

I think the thing to do would be to make module with our new liblicense,
then you get xmp embedding across the board...Jason and Scott, has there
been progress on this on developing php bindings?

Jon

--
Jon Phillips

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon AT rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon AT gristle.org
IRC: rejon AT irc.freenode.net

  • Re: [cc-devel] About embedding XMP in JPEGs, Jon Phillips, 08/09/2007