cc-devel - [cc-devel] liblicense 0.2

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Scott Shawcroft <scott.shawcroft AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-devel] liblicense 0.2
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 16:34:05 -0700

Its here. We just released our first version of liblicense. Its pretty
basic but should demonstrate what it'll do. With the next version, 0.3,
we'll clean up things we've spotted already and also things that we'll
discover while we build some apps on top of it. Minimally, 0.2 has a
command line program, license, which can be used to get, set and list
licenses. We'd love feedback on the code itself and its greater role in
the desktop.

The source files are available on sourceforge
<https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=80503&package_id=238700>,
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=80503&package_id=238700.