cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] cclicense chooser API

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Burobjorn <burobjorn AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Nathan R. Yergler" <nathan AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] cclicense chooser API
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 23:21:04 +0200

Hi Nathan,

The thing I'm looking for seems to be the latter of what you suggested. Any other ways of including those without the REST API?

I'm not sure exactly what metadata you want to include, or how you
want it exposed. Does the work information
(http://api.creativecommons.org/docs/readme_dev.html#providing-work-information)
do what you want? If you're looking for a way to include values for
the morePermissionsUrl and/or attributionName or attributionUrl, those
aren't supported in the REST API yet.

Nathan