cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] cclicense chooser API

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Jon Phillips <jon AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Burobjorn <burobjorn AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "Nathan R. Yergler" <nathan AT creativecommons.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] cclicense chooser API
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 11:01:03 -0700

Nathan?

On Wed, 2007-07-04 at 11:55 +0200, Burobjorn wrote:
> He guys,
>
> I heard it should be possible to include an author and an agent (as in
> the party to contact for commercial licensing) when using the license
> REST API. A quick look at [1] and [2] and [3] did not reveal anything
> related to this. Does the possibility to set an author and an agent
> actually exist? If so, how can I use it?
>
> [1] http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Creative_Commons_Web_Services
> [2] http://api.creativecommons.org/docs/readme_dev.html
> [3] http://api.creativecommons.org/readme_15.html
>
> grtz
> BjornW
Jon Phillips
jon AT creativecommons.org
cell: 510.499.0894

Community/Business Developer
Creative Commons
www.creativecommons.org

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Creative Commons cannot and does not give legal advice.
You need to assess the suitability of Creative Commons' tools for
your particular situation, which may include obtaining appropriate
legal advice from a licensed attorney.