cc-devel - [cc-devel] Google Summer of Code 2007 Application

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "Cassio Melo" <cassio.ufpe AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-devel] Google Summer of Code 2007 Application
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 11:55:09 -0300

Hi there,

I planning to submit an application for Google Summer of Code 2007 but before that I'd like to hear from you some opinions about my ideas:

- An OpenOffice Writer add-on for publishing and searching CC licensed documents;
- A Google Desktop plugin for searching CC licensed content

Although I hadn't had much contact with CC until few weeks ago, I have worked with plugins for OpenOffice and GoogleDesktop and I believe that it is feasible and could be very useful tools.

When you give your initial feedback about these ideas I'll detail more about how I'm planning to do that!

Thanks in advance!

Cassio
--
Cássio Melo