cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] Experience with SVK?

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "Nathan R. Yergler" <nathan AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "Asheesh Laroia" <asheesh AT asheesh.org>
  • Cc: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Experience with SVK?
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 09:20:02 -0500

Nathan, this is exactly what I do (details snipped). It works great. I
haven't had any conflicts, since I was lucky or something, but I'm sure it
does the merging at least (and probably exactly) as well as svn does.

Well, it works semi-great. I tried it out this morning, and found
that it doesn't know what to do with svn:externals. And while the
bloom is off the proverbial rose when it comes to me and
svn:externals, they are a necessary evil with our current
configuration.

So... no svk for me.

-- Asheesh.

--
There is no distinctly native American criminal class except Congress.
-- Mark Twain