cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] wpLicense causes failure to validate

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "Nathan R. Yergler" <nathan AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "Cristóbal Palmer" <cmpalmer AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] wpLicense causes failure to validate
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 07:33:13 -0500

Unfortunately 0.7.5 is the latest release right now. I seem to recall
that we did a fix for this bug, but the resulting release had a
problem with IE. I'll be devoting some time this week (probably
Wednesday) to ensuring that wplicense plays nicely with WordPress 2.1.
I'll get a release done then with this fix rolled in. Sorry for the
inconvenience.

Nathan

On 2/8/07, Cristóbal Palmer <cmpalmer AT metalab.unc.edu> wrote:
On Thu, Feb 08, 2007 at 07:05:18AM -0500, Nathan R. Yergler wrote:
> I seem to remember that bug being pointed out a while back and we made
> a bug fix release. What version of the plugin are you using?
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience,

no inconvenience at all. :)

0.7.5 is what shows up in the plugin management tab. Is there an
extended version number that shows up elsewhere or is that it?

-CMP

--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
ibiblio.org system administrator