cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] wpLicense causes failure to validate

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "Nathan R. Yergler" <nathan AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "Cristóbal Palmer" <cmpalmer AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] wpLicense causes failure to validate
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 07:05:18 -0500

I seem to remember that bug being pointed out a while back and we made
a bug fix release. What version of the plugin are you using?

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Nathan

-----
Nathan R. Yergler
Senior Software Engineer
Creative Commons

On 2/6/07, Cristóbal Palmer <cmpalmer AT metalab.unc.edu> wrote:
Howdy folks. Thanks for the awesome software. :) Sadly I'm writing
about what I think is a bug:

http://feedvalidator.org/check.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fpebkac.homelinux.net%2Ffeed%2F

checking my blog, http://pebkac.homelinux.net/ note the errors. Those
errors seem to point to the wpLicense plugin as the problem.

Note also that I tried to file a bug at:

http://roundup.creativecommons.org/wplicense

but got a server error. I'm hoping that's a permissions issue. :)

Thanks again,

--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
ibiblio.org system administrator