cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] MozCC 2.3.9 Available for Testing

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "Luke Hoersten" <luke.hoersten AT gmail.com>
  • To: "CC Developer Mailing List" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] MozCC 2.3.9 Available for Testing
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 13:44:33 -0500

I've stopped using FF 2 completely because its so slow on Linux. I
have the same problems you are describing, Luis, but with all plugins
and FF, not just mozcc. Perhaps this problem is with FF's plugin
interface.

-Luke

On 1/22/07, Luis Villa <luis AT tieguy.org> wrote:
On 1/22/07, Nathan R. Yergler <nathan AT creativecommons.org> wrote:
> I admittedly didn't do much testing without MozCC installed v. with it
> installed, but rather between the old and new version. So I'll take a
> look as well and see if its something I might have missed.

FWIW, I've been using mozcc religiously (given the conflict, I
disabled operator, not mozcc ;) so my first comparison was between old
and new mozcc.

Luis