cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] Search APIs with CC license

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Eric Zimmerman <eric AT outhink.com>
  • To: Mike Linksvayer <ml AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Search APIs with CC license
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 12:18:11 -0800

Thanks Mike...

It's great to see the CC embedding working on web pages....just wish more media repositories like archive, google, yahoo, and youtube would allow searching with a CC license and provide results in a universal xml format.

It would then be much easier for people to find and produce quality derivative media.

Eric Zimmerman
Outhink, Inc.