cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] Search APIs with CC license

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "Sylvain ZIMMER" <sylvain AT sylvainzimmer.com>
  • To: "Eric Zimmerman" <eric AT outhink.com>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Search APIs with CC license
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 20:02:54 +0100

Hi!

I think we've such a thing on jamendo.

Latest 20 album with commercial+derivatives permissions :
http://www.jamendo.com/fr/get/album/list/license/page/rss2/?minrights=c+d&item_o=release_date_desc

Only commercial :
http://www.jamendo.com/fr/get/album/list/license/page/rss2/?minrights=c&item_o=release_date_desc

We've a proper documentation for this REST api coming soon (alpha
draft here http://wiki.jamendo.com/index.php/EnMusicApi) but it's
already stable. Feel free to contact me if you want more info :)

Thanks